Let’s talk about our new habits*
Do it yourself – D.I.Y. (día 4)
What is your new routine or new normal?
UNICEF está promoviendo que los niñas, niños y adolescentes diferentes partes del mundo, compartan lo que realizan durante el confinamiento causado por la pandemia COVID-19. Muestra también tu nueva rutina o nueva normalidad en casa. Recuerda que, de esta manera, estamos evitando que siga expandiéndose el COVID-19
Step 1: Complete the text with information about you: your name, your age, where you are from, the time you get up and go to bed, three activities you do and what you like doing.
Step 2: Read your text aloud to practise:
The pronunciation of:
- The activities
- The rooms of the house
- The moments of the day
- After each sentence.
Step 3: Choose one of the following options:
Option A: Video
– Practise, practise, practise until you remember your text.
– Start recording your video. Remember: your video must show the activity in the room you are describing.
– Save your video in your portfolio.
Option B: Audio and presentation
– Practise, practise and practise.
– Record your audio (It’s OK if you read the text out).
– Create a presentation (PPT) showing pictures of the activities and rooms that you mention in the audio.
– Save your presentation with the audio in your portfolio.
Option C: Text with pictures
– Draw three pictures of the activities you do in each room.
– Label each picture with the corresponding sentence extracted from the text.
– Put together your text and the pictures in one document, paper or poster.